SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION ?
- When you purchase items from our shop, we only collect and use your personal infor (address, email, phone number) to make sure the package will be sent to the right customer.
- We also automatically get an internet protocol (IP) address on your computer to provide you're an honest buyer since a lot of customers have had their credit card information stolen to make illegal purchases.
- Promotion via email: With your approval, we are glad to send notification about promotions, new product, and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
- When you provide us your personal data to accomplish payment, order, shipping, or return; you agree to let us use your materials to cover your satisfaction.
- If we ask you to use personal information such as remarketing, informing an offer, we will ask you directly to receive your consent or decline
- If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact to Customer Support Team via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - Shopify
- Shopify Platform: Shopify is a NASDAQ-listed ecommerce platform that provides software as a service services to retailers. They allow us to sell products and services.
- Your data is stored securely through Shopify’s data warehouse behind a firewall.
* PAYMENT :
- Shopify also stores your credit card data which is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) – an information security helps ensure the handling of credit card data by our store and its services . Your purchase data is kept only as long as is necessary to complete your transaction.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Paypal.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at. (available online)
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- We always strictly follow the most advanced methods and always take measures to prevent the risk of information being stolen. We guarantee that your information is not lost, or misused.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
We’ve listed a note of cookies that we use so you can choose if you want opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where..
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age or are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Policies can be modified and updated as long as we reverse the right. Please review it before purchasing to make sure you agree with our arrangements. You can refuse to use the service if you feel that your personal information has been misused.